Welcome to the twelfth and final episode of Season 1 of Budgets and Cents with Cait and Carrie. Today we’re answering YOUR questions!
We talk about everything from how to deal with financial emergencies, whether you should be saving and investing while in debt, and we even discuss our favorite books. We also share what we’re doing during the break from our podcast. (It’s exciting!)
This is the last episode of Season 1, but don’t worry – we’ll be back with a second season in June! We share more details about that at the end of this episode.
Resources and links:
- Read: Debt Free U by Zac Bissonnette
- Read: You Are Here by David Cain
- Read: Jon Acuff’s books including Quitter and Do Over
- Read: No Baggage by Clara Bensen
- Read: The Craziest OkCupid Date Ever (Clara’s article on Salon that inspired her book)
- Read: Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (a favorite of ours!)
- Purchase: the Mindful Budgeting Program
- Cait’s blog: Cait Flanders
- Cait: Why You Must Make Peace With Your Financial Situation
- Carrie’s blog: Careful Cents