Welcome to the sixth episode of Budgets and Cents with Cait and Carrie. Today we’re talking about preparing for a career change.
By now, you should know that both Cait and Carrie are full-time freelancers, but they didn’t start their careers that way. Cait changed careers a couple times before finally taking the leap, and Carrie stayed at one job while she built up her side hustle and eventually quit.
In this episode, we answer lots of questions related to side hustling and starting a blog in the pursuit of changing careers. Once you start down this new path, it will lead you to some awesome (and unexpected) opportunities. So beware! It’s a fun ride 🙂
Resources and links:
- Cait’s blog: Cait Flanders
- Cait: How Working for Free Has Paid Off
- Cait: Change Isn’t Easy (Thank Goodness)
- Carrie’s blog: Careful Cents
- Carrie: How I Replaced My Day Job Income Within 3 Months of Quitting
- Carrie: How to Transition Free Work Into a Paid Gig