Welcome to the second episode of Budgets and Cents with Cait and Carrie. Today we’re taking you back to where our journeys started and talking about our struggles with debt.
In this episode, we talk about how we got into debt, how our childhood affected our spending habits growing up, and how we dealt with the fact we were maxed out.
This is one of our longest episodes but we really open up about our relationship with debt and our transformation throughout the entire process.
Resources and links:
- Cait’s blog: Cait Flanders
- Cait: What a Difference Six Months Makes
- Cait: The Blog Post I’ve Been Waiting to Write
- Cait: How I Paid Off $30,000 of Debt in Two Years
- Carrie’s blog: Careful Cents
- Carrie: How I Paid Off $14,000 in 14 Months and Became Debt Free
- Carrie: Life After Debt – The Biggest Downside to Being Debt Free