Welcome to the eleventh episode of Budgets and Cents with Cait and Carrie. Today we’re talking about life after debt.
We talked about what it was like being maxed out with debt in episode two, but we wanted to talk about what life has looked like since we’ve been debt-free – from what we learned about our debt repayment processes, to our new habits and how we use debt today.
This is our second-to-last episode of season one, but don’t worry – we’ll be back with a second season soon! We share more details about that at the end of this episode. And don’t forget: for episode 12, we’re answering YOUR questions! So if there’s anything you want us to talk about in that episode, send us an email.
Resources and links:
- Read: Amanda from Dream Beyond Debt paid off her debt quickly AND had future goals in mind
- Resource: CreditKarma.com (USA) or CreditKarma.ca (Canada)
- Resource: Budget worksheet
- Purchase: the Mindful Budgeting Planner
- Cait’s blog: Cait Flanders
- Cait: Life After Debt: What’s Different?
- Cait: What a Year of Being Debt-Free Has Taught Me
- Carrie’s blog: Careful Cents
- Carrie: Life After Debt: The Downside to Being Debt-Free
- Carrie: Celebrating One Year of Debt Freedom: 3 Lessons I Learned