Welcome to the eighth episode of Budgets and Cents. Today we’re talking about relationships and the people who have influenced the way we handle our money.
From what our parents taught us about money growing up, to what we learned in romantic relationships, and even friends, bosses and other mentors, we talk about it all.
Money is a big part of our lives, as are the people in it – and all of these things influence us in different ways. We hope you enjoy the episode!
Resources and links:
- Resource: Tiffany “The Budgetnista”
- Resource: An Uncluttered Life (previously Married With Luggage)
- Resource: J. Money from Budgets Are Sexy
- And Gail Vaz-Oxlade is one of Cait’s mentors
- Cait’s blog: Cait Flanders
- Carrie’s blog: Careful Cents